The Arc of Southwest Colorado provides the following advocacy services:
• Assistance to families for attaining legally required early intervention and public education services.
• Help with development and implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and 504’s.
• Help resolving conflicts with early intervention service providers and school district staff.
• Assistance for adults with developmental and implementation of legally required Individual Plans through the Colorado single entry points (Community Centered Boards and service providers).
• Conflict resolution between individuals of families to address service delivery issues.
• Information and referral for individuals on wait lists for developmental disability services.